- Graphic card: Saphire ATI Radeon 5770 (1Gb)
- CPU: Q8300, Quad Core @2.49 Ghz
- Motherboard: ASRock G41M-VS3 Rev2.0
This is a fast guide for people who already know how to do a basic instalation of a Hackintosh using the tony mac guide.
- Set your BIOS to default settings and set the DVD drive as the primary boot drive.
- iBoot Legacy works perfectly with this. Just boot with it and follow the normal steps from tonymac website. (Download link for iBoot Legacy bellow)
- After the installation is finished, install the 10.6.7 Combo Update downloadable from Apple’s Official site.
- After this, run the latest MultiBeast, and at the installation, deselect everything except EasyBeast, the latest VoodooHDA.kext (for your audio) and Kext Utility. (Download link for Multibeast bellow)
- Restart, and after that, you should have everything running perfectly except the internet.
- You will need to install the AtherosL1CEthernet.kext (Download link bellow)
- To install the kext just drag the kext you just downloaded to the Kext Utility app. (the one that you installed with MultiBeast)
- After that you restart and them everything should be working perfectly!
What doesn’t work:
- Sleep doesn't work.
- If you get kernet panics is because the AtherosL1CEthernet is not compatible with your system, it depends if it’s 64 or 32 bit, either way, with the 10.6.7 installation it doesn’t seem very stable, so I recommend just to buy a usb ethernet adapter
- If you want to use a PS2 mouse/keyboard, you need the VoodooPS2Controller (link bellow)